Another week down with a ton of news to get through from the Traxion.GG site this week. There were leaks, patches, freebies and launches from the host of games in our arsenal. NASCAR Heat, Formula 1 2021, Automobilista 2 and Circuit Superstars all had their share of the headlines.
In esports, we have a new eNASCAR champion, there’s a new Cup of Nations, and oh, have you heard about the Le Mans Virtual Series? There’s a ton of that all happening in the next 24 to 36 hours.
On top of that, we have a ton of great content on our YouTube channel this week. Thank you to everyone who’s subscribed and pushed us over 10,000!
- NASCAR Heat Ultimate Edition+ on Nintendo Switch found via Amazon listing
- F1 2021 1.12 patch adds Imola, special Red Bull livery
- WATCH: Autodromo Internazionale Enzo e Dino Ferrari gameplay in F1 2021
- Automobilista 2 adds complimentary BMW 2002 Turbo in V126.96.36.199
- Circuit Superstars launches 12th October on Steam and Xbox
- Circuit Superstars developers explain the game’s origins | Traxion.GG Podcast
- Keegan Leahy wins the 2021 eNASCAR Coca-Cola iRacing Series Championship
- Sim racers to represent their countries in the Cup of Nations, live on Traxion.GG
- Le Mans Virtual Series Race 2 at Spa-Francorchamps entry list unveiled
- Jeffrey Rietveld: Le Mans Virtual Series is a big step forward for sim racing
- How To Watch: Le Mans Virtual Series – 6 Hours of Spa
- WATCH: Fuel Crisis Challenge – Euro Truck Simulator 2 Race – Part 1
- WATCH: Fuel Crisis Challenge – Euro Truck Simulator 2 Race – Part 2
- 2021 iRacing Season 4 Ferrari GT3 Challenge – Week 5, Interlagos Track Guide | Dave Cam
- WATCH: Let’s Play Race Driver: GRID, Episode 2