Yet another suite of changes are now live for F1 Mobile Racing – the officially licenced Formula 1 mobile racing game by Codemasters and Eden Games.
The main addition is the ability to look behind you, thanks to a new rear-view camera. Alongside this, medium-spec smartphones now have the option to reduce graphical prowess to allow for smoother game performance and car wear levels have been balanced.
Finally, alongside a set of smaller adjustments listed below, chassis parts can now be picked up via the in-game shop as daily offers.
Update 21 follows a significant increase in support for F1 Racing. The F1 2021 season was added in September, the much-anticipated Career mode in November and a Pro league feature earlier this month. Have you started playing the game recently? Let us know in the comments below.
F1 Mobile Racing, Update 21 changelog
- Fixed numerous issues with career missions
- Fixed issue where career requisites marked as claimable were not completed after a reboot
- Fixed issue where rebooting shortly after skipping a career season would not correctly skip the season
- Fixed issue where requisites that required a player to upgrade a team chassis did not work retroactively
- Fixed issue where pressing the retry button in quick succession would cause an error
- Fixed issue where a white image would appear on a track loading screen
- Fixed issue where “Press start to skip cinematic” text was present when using a controller
- Fixed issue where some challenges do not consider requirements player had already met
- Fixed issue where mini map option was stuck set to “enabled”
- Fixed issue where mini map button would be unresponsive after changing the setting in a race
- Fixed numerous visual issues on Canada track
- Fixed issue where upgrading a chassis part would count towards the upgrade a performance part challenge
- Fixed issue where controls were not shown when connecting a controller
- Fixed issue when pausing while on a rumble strip would cause continuous vibration
- Fixed issues with Zandvoort Circuit
- Fixed issue where AI would slow down before the finish line during event qualifying
- Fixed issue where selecting to load a cloud save would not force a restart
- Fixed rare issue when returning from a duel no audio was present
- Fixed issue where team panel in career could become misaligned
- Fixed issue where career car wear would increase if the player remained inactive on the
- Balancing tweaks have been made to Car Wear and Quick Repair amounts in Career Mode
- Added option for medium devices to lower quality settings for a better performance
- Improvements to AI difficulty in higher leagues
- Improvements to numerous assets loading times
- Main Menu performance optimisation
- Improvements to Career UI