A new patch is now live for EA SPORTS F1 23 as of Monday (24th July) for Xbox, PlayStation and PC platforms. The v1.08 patch fixes a decent amount of issues that have been tested and reported by the community.
In terms of fixes, there’s been improvements to the Qualifying Practice Programme. Issues such as unrealistic lap times being triggered in Time Trial specifically when going into the Instant Replay have been addressed, as has a tyre allocation issue for Two Player Career Sprint Race Weekend.
Speaking of replays, F1 Replay Events are now live in F1 World as of v1.08. As we reported on last month, the new game mode takes the race grids from previous races in the season and allows players to jump in to any of the 20 cars that took part and make their own history.
Other patch additions include the ability to add AI competition to League Racing events, plus other general fixes for less broken parts and more stability.
Check out the patch notes from EA below.
EA SPORTS F1 23 Patch Notes (v1.08):
- Addition of F1® Replay Event Type in F1® World
- Addition of AI drivers to League Racing
- Fixed an issue where, in some instances, unrealistic lap times could be set in Time Trial after triggering an Instant Replay. All Time Trial Leaderboards have been reset.
- Fixed an issue where in Two Player Career drivers would receive an incorrect tyre allocation at weekends following one with a Sprint
- Fixed an issue where Qualifying Practice Programmes would be much harder than other programs in Career
- Fixed an issue where the pit lane speed limit in Jeddah was incorrect
- Fixed an issue where some session start times were incorrect at Bahrain and Jeddah
- Fixed an issue where ‘Rival Telemetry mode’ in Time Trial was not working
- Fixed an issue where too many resource points were awarded despite the settings being set to ‘reduced’ in Career modes
- Fixed an inaccuracy where the DRS light would be present on some F2 cars
- Fixed an issue where DRS could be activated when behind another driver as soon as they leave the pitlane at Austria
- Fixed an issue where timer may display incorrect time when spectating qualifying sessions
- Fixed an issue where, in some instances, Invite Friends list would be blank when having a large number of friends
- Fixed an audio issue where, in some instances, Max Verstappen would be given Driver of the Day instead of the actual awardee
- Fixed an issue where the race engineer would be hopelessly optimistic
- Fixed an issue where ‘Resource Rundown Screen’ would not show all earned Development Resource Points and Boosts in Career modes
- Improved AI speed when set above 100 difficulty
- Fixed an issue where players would be unable to join a LAN game
- General Stability Improvements
- Various Minor Fixes