KT Racing has released the first patch for its official game of the World Rally Championship, WRC Generations.
As well as fixing several minor issues, KT Racing – a division of Kylotonn – has implemented NVIDIA DLSS 3, enhancing the title’s already tidy visuals.
NVIDIA DLSS 3 (Deep Learning Super Sampling) is an AI-assisted feature designed for NVIDIA’s new range of GeForce RTX 4000 graphics cards. By inserting extra frames into gameplay DLSS 3 increases the smoothness of the on-screen action.
NVIDIA’s proprietary technology is said to ‘boosts frame rates by up to 4x’, according to the American computing giant – ideal for a fast-paced rally game. DLSS2 has also received a tune-up by WRC Generation’s developers, improving the graphical experience for players with older-generation graphics cards.
In other patch news, small bugs have been squashed in Career, Leagues and Tutorial modes, with minor visual and sound issues also being resolved.
Are you lucky enough to own a new NVIDIA 4000 series graphics card? Has DLSS3 improved the visuals in WRC Generations for you? Let us know in the comments below.
WRC Generations v 126.96.36.199 update changelog
- Nvidia DLSS3 integrated
- Fixed several issues with Nvidia DLSS2
- Fixed wrong car displayed in vitrine-showroom if the user doesn’t have the DLC
- Fixed sponsors objectives won’t trigger anymore in shakedowns
- Crash fixed in PaceNoteManager when trying to go to next pacenote
- Solo league hub ranking display fixed
- Compute number of players/teams going down in leagues
- Fixed league history period number
- Fix female audio pacenotes during onboarding tutorial
- Game credit update
- Fixed rendering mode not applying when you changed it
- Mute all meaningless sounds during the loading
- Fixed an issue with slider options related to pad vibration
- Fixed a penalty issue on starting race too early after countdown
- Fixed an issue related to waiting for terrain loading when we start a custom race
- Fixed an incorrect texture on drivercards