The unique sight of Bagger racing has now been added to Early Access motorcycle simulator TrackDayR.
The Race Bagger Big Twins bike is a sight to behold. Inspired by the King of the Baggers race in the USA, this is a big, luxurious cruising motorcycle with saddlebags (hence the name) that is then turned into a weird Frankenstein of a race bike.
With TrackDayR the hardest or hardcore biking simulators, we expect this new addition – which is free to all current owners – to be a serious challenge. You’ll have to muscle around 190 Nm/140 lb-ft of torque.
The new ride isn’t all that’s fresh in the 184.108.40.206 build, as a new tyre model has been added – no mean feat.
There are also changes to the way wobble steering is balanced, how the suspension transfers weight and how the surface reacts. With a heavy revision to the physics, the handling will now feel significantly different.
As a result, the leaderboards have been wiped for the PC-only title.
We’ve included the full changelog below. Let us know if you’re tempted at trying a motorcycle simulator in the comments below.
TrackDayR Changelog, June 2021 update
- Race Bagger Big Twins
- slipping rear tire
- Tire fix
- frontlink rigidbody creation and update
Bike Mod Tool
- new springtype 6 with distance
- new tire models
- new bikeset
- new tire model compound 3
- new tire model
- some fix for new C.F. calculation
- EXPERIMENTAL new C.F. calculation
- add C.L.S. leaning
- adjust ground contactpoint
- adjust speed treshold of fastbump
- add per spring fastbump configuration
- new CF suspension transfer
- new engine drivetrain inertia
- wobble steering balancing
- new front tire model for crash reduction
- new front tire model for crash
- new loose forward wheel
- steering tune
- New Virtual Rider balance system during braking
- New Surface drag
- Updated surface-dependent friction management
- Pacjeka tool
- upgrade wheel code
- upgrade tire compound 2 and 3
- change bike ini 675,1000,1200 (steering 1.2)
- change ECU map button
- Virtualrider changing steering/brake behaviours
- Start spring maxlength dynamic regulation
- Fix Rebuild wheel raycast center on change swingarm
- Major release ALPHA garage
- new compound model