Season 4 of rFactor 2‘s GT Pro Series moves to Connecticut’s Lime Rock Park later today, 6th September 2021, for Round 3.
The venue, now 64-years-old, is short and sweet, measuring just 1.5 miles in length and featuring just seven corners – if you discount the chicane layout variations, that is.
With 30 GTE cars jostling for position with the internet’s top professional esports talent behind the wheels, qualifying is set to be more important than ever. The narrow confines are set to deliver close pack-based racing.
The venue received a significant update within the sim racing platform in May, including overhauled visuals which you will be able to witness during this race.
After the first two rounds, Burst Esport’s Jernej Simončič leads the way after impressive consistency – he’s finished second in three of the four races so far. Round 2 in Sebring was a tense affair, with the wet conditions causing many wild moments, the highlights of which you can watch below.
Tune in this evening, from 7.00 pm CEST / 6.00 pm BST / 10.00 am PT / 1.00 pm ET to watch the best esports GT racing around.
GT PRO SERIES, SEASON 4, Championsip standings after Round 3
- Jernej Simončič – Burst Esports – 389 pts
- Alex Siebel – Red Bull Racing Esports – 377 pts
- Jiri Toman – Varga Simracing – 373 pts
- Dennis Jordan – Red Bull Racing Esports – 371 pts
- Yuri Kasdorp – Red Bull Racing Esports – 362 pts
GT PRO SERIES, SEASON 4, RACE CALENDAR
The live broadcast on YouTube and Facebook for each round starts at 7.15 pm CEST / 6.15 pm BST / 10.15 am PT / 1.15 pm ET with the BMW M2 CS Racing Cup followed by GT Pro at 8 pm CEST / 7 pm BST / 11 am PT / 2 pm ET.
9th August: Autodromo Nazionale di Monza 23rd August: Sebring
- 6th September: Lime Rock Park
- 20th September: Loch Drummond
- 4th October: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
- 18th October: Indianapolis Road Course