RaceWard Studio’s TT Isle of Man: Ride on the Edge 3 was released on the 11th of May and has been a hit with players looking for a realistic take on the Isle of Man TT motorcycle event.
However, players have noted several bugs and graphical glitches, with unstable framerates the bane of any fast-paced racing game.
For PC players, the Steam and Epic Game Store versions of TT Isle of Man: Ride on the Edge 3 (ROTE 3) have seen improvements to the slipstream effect, which we highlighted in our review as being noticeably absent in our review as well as reduced instances of game crashes.
An amusing pitstop bug with the Honda CBR600RR (2022), where your mechanics forget to fit your bike’s front wheel, has also been fixed, with minor adjustments to the user interface and Steam achievement unlocking.
As for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 users, RaceWard has aimed to improve the game’s visual performance, with many players experiencing bizarre grassy speed bumps on the Isle of Man’s road network.
Frame drops and stuttering have also been a problem the team is trying to address, with changes to AI rider behaviour also in the works.
RaceWard has stated an Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S patch will also arrive in due course, perhaps in the next day or two, addressing similar issues to those experienced above.
Are you enjoying TT Isle of Man: Ride on the Edge 3? Have you encountered any bugs while playing? Let us know in the comments below.
TT Isle of Man: Ride on the Edge 3 PC, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 patch notes
- Fixed achievements unlock on Steam
- Fixed gearbox manual transmission issue
- Fixed some rare crashes in the Tutorial, Leaderboards and closing the game
- Fixed a rare crash displayed just on Epic
- Fixed leaderboard’s UI scrolling
- Fixed a rare issue where rider and bike moved away from the loading screen
- Fixed Honda pitstop animation
- Fixed conversion from Kilowatt to Horsepower
- Control settings minimum saturation set to 20
- Improvements on slipstream effect
- AIs quality of life improvements
- Stability fixes
- Graphical improvements
- Performance improvements
- Network stability fixes
- Tweaked AI difficulty