Simucube Tahko GT-21 Wireless Wheel Black Edition released
Finnish simracing equipment manufacturers Simucube has today revealed the Black Edition of its Tahko GT-21 Wireless Wheel.
In November last year, professional-grade sim racing peripheral manufacturer and supplier Simucube unveiled its Tahko GT-21 Wireless Wheel.
The wheel rim, designed in Finland by Simucube’s parent company Granite Devices, is suitably robust thanks to being manufactured from a combination of steel and aluminium.
Indeed, the word ‘Tahko’ means ‘grindstone’ in Finnish, and this wheelrim certainly looks solid. The flat-bottomed GT-style rim is 320mm in diameter and has a suede grip finish.
The Tahko GT-21 features magnetic paddle shifters, a quick release system and the ability to make on-the-fly force feedback parameter changes.
The standard edition of the Tahko GT-21 has a lot to offer, therefore, but Simucube has followed this up with the release of a new Black Edition Tahko GT-21 today (9th June 2022). However, other than a black emblem in the centre of the wheelrim, there is absolutely no difference to the standard Tahko GT-21.
Thankfully, it retails for the same cost as the standard PC-only Tahko GT-21 with an orange emblem, so consumers now have an extra colour choice. My opinion? The Black Edition looks cooler.
The Simucube Tahko GT-21 Black Edition is available to purchase now from Simucube’s online store, priced at €822.96.
Simucube Tahko GT-21 Black Edition features:
- Two digital and adjustable magnetic paddles
- 7–way switch (4 directions, rotary encoder, middle button)
- Ten high-quality industrial-grade buttons
- Rotary encoder
- Wireless technology utilizing Simucube Wireless Wheel System
- 320 mm. lightweight CNC-Finished steel flat GT-Rim with durable Suede fabric finish
- Weight 2.1 kg.
- Simucube Wheelside Quick Release Included in all official Simucube Wheels
- Precision milled aluminum
- Easy to swap battery that lasts for at least five years of active use
- Black Emblem
- Parameter adjustments can be made while driving
- The Simucube button is a unifying feature in all coming Simucube steering wheels, as well as in Simucube Wireless Wheel 2 modules
Do you like the look of the Simucube’s new wheelrim? Let us know in the comments below.