It’s the Autumn ‘Storm’ Season, the second week of Forza Horizon 5‘s Series 10, choc full of Extreme E… but I bet all of your focus has been purely on the new Hot Wheels Expansion DLC, hasn’t it?
Oh, I bet it has.
Regardless, there is still a festival to be played, and this week includes more to do with both Extreme E with some Hot Wheels DLC sprinkled in the form of a PR Stunt and Seasonal Championship.
The car rewards within this week’s Autumn Season are the Porsche 911 Carrera 2 by Gunther Werks 1995 for 20 points, and the Ferrari F8 Tributo 2020 for 40 points.
Through the series, two more Extreme E team cars, the #23 Genesys Andretti United Extreme E and the #5 Veloce Racing Extreme E, are unlock able by completing certain objectives.
As for the Treasure Hunt named “Sustainable Energy”, this comes with the clue “In Guanajuato, EV charging points are every 15 seconds but 100 are maintained”.
This requires you to jump into any electric vehicle, such as the Ford Mustang Mach E or any Extreme E car, and maintain 100mph for 15 seconds within Guanajuato.
Conveniently, this is also a requirement for completing the “Energise!” daily challenge.
Upon completion, an orange circle will appear over the north-eastern area of Guanajuato. The treasure chest can be found nearby the University.
Head to this landmark and search for a narrow road filled with market stalls, the chest will be within. Simply smash into the treasure chest to gain 3pts and 100FP.
PHOTO CHALLENGE #PUREENERGY
This week’s photo challenge requires you to take a photo of the Jaguar I-PACE 2018 in Guanajuato, which is where you can also find the aforementioned treasure chest. This car can be bought from the Autoshow for 87,000 CR.
Simply drive into the area, open the camera app by using up on the D-pad and tap A to snap the picture to gain the rewards. Upon completion, the Rawr emote reward is yours. You can equip this by visiting your home, and selecting Customise Character in the My Festival tab.
SERIES 10 STORM SEASON #FORZATHON SHOP HIGHLIGHTS
This week’s rewards available within Forza Horizon 5‘s Series 10 Storm Season are two cars, a race suit, and a car horn, alongside the always available Wheelspins.
Both cars are available to buy from the Autoshow, with a combined cost of a cheap 3,900,000 CR. The available items from the Forzathon Shop this week are:
- Koenigsegg Regera 2016 – 500 FP
- Extreme E Blue Race Suit – 75 FP
- Confetti Cannon Car Horn – 75 FP
- Ferrari F50 GT 1996 – 400 FP
- 1x Super Wheelspin – 150 FP
- 1x Horizon Wheelspin – 60 FP
#FORZATHON WEEKLY CHALLENGE SETTING THE PACE
Considering you’ve already snapped the Jaguar I-Pace 2018 for the photo challenge, you will also complete the first step of the weekly challenge.
All you’ll have to do now is earn 5 speed skills, win a road race and finally earning 100,000 skill score.
FORZA HORIZON 5 HOTFIX ALSO APPLIED
Earlier this week, Forza Support announced the release of a hotfix for the title across all platforms. Those looking to unlock certain achievements that were bugged should be able to do so now.
Check out the hotfix notes below:
- Xbox One: 2.488.996.0
- Xbox Series: 3.488.996.0
- PC: 3.488.996.0
- Steam: 1.488.996.0
- Fixed the “One for All” and “Back in the Saddle” Achievements not unlocking
- Fixed a crash on PC that occurs in certain locations, including the Hot Wheels Expedition
- Fixed a bug preventing some tuned vehicles from being drivable on the Hot Wheels expansion, despite reaching the Hot Wheels Legend rank
- In-game links to the Hot Wheels expansion will now correctly send players to the Steam Store, rather than the Microsoft Store, when playing on the Steam platform
- Fixed a bug that allowed Car Collection rewards to be re-awarded on the Hot Wheels expansion
- Additional stability improvements