There was a small, complimentary update to Automobilista 2 over the weekend (16th April) following the launch of the last substantial update to v126.96.36.199. Now on v188.8.131.52, some fixes and updates have been implemented, a lot of which regarded the previous version.
One of the new tracks on AMS2 is Galeão, and following the real-world event, that track has gotten a few more updates. The race weekend took place on 10th April and was won by Daniel Serra and Marcos Gomes in the Stock Car Brasil series.
For AMS2 players, the virtual version of the track now has the proper track elevation in certain areas, proper barriers, walls and cones uses, and the AI were updated as well. The track should match the real-life Rio de Janeiro venue a little better in the new patch.
Other than that, some ERS updates were included following the Formula Ultimate Gen2 addition in the last release, as well as other HUD, Audio, and Vehicle updates. The full changelog from Reiza Studios can be found below.
- Added a 1s delay before ERS ‘auto’ mode is considered settled enough to be used as the new base mode for cycling mode (an overshoot into ‘auto’ now means a navigation up the stack will will select ‘off’ if done within 1s)
- Added ERS deployment mode and clutch state information to shared memory
UI & HUD
- Added ERS Auto mode indication to HUD
- Fixed ICM issue that only allowed selection of the first two pit strategies
- F-Retro G3 TE: revised cockpit engine & turbo; assigned proper interior AI sound
- Galeao: Revised track according to actual event references; adjusted track elevations between T1 and T2, replaced the startlight gantry to match one used in actual event; update static concrete barriers, walls and dynamic cones; adjusted AI collision corridors at the chicane
- Uno (all cars): Added dirt map; Adjusted driver animation fingers position; Added vibrating bits on the cockpit; Adjusted the shift gaiter rigging
- Corvette C3 – Livery override folder added
- McLaren MP4/1C: Fixed tire side texture rotation issue
- Metalmoro MRX P2: Added 1 new livery
Image thanks to Reiza Studios