The 2021 DTM season is now available for RaceRoom
The 2021 DTM livery and car pack is now available on RaceRoom Racing Experience as of 11th March and includes the new-to-RaceRoom Ferrari.
Thanks to the announcement of the Ferrari 488 GT3 EVO 2020 on Wednesday (9th March) all six of the manufacturers and all of the liveries from the 2021 DTM racing season are available today on the RaceRoom Racing Experience platform.
The DTM 2021 Car Pack was release on Friday (11th March 2022) and costs $14.26. The pack offers six different DTM cars and 22 liveries distributed across the series.
That’s nine for the Mercedes-AMG GT3, six for the Audi R8 LMS GT3 Evo, three for the BMW M6 GT3, two for the Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo and one apiece for the Porsche 911 GT3 R and McLaren 720S GT3.
The announcement was given during the first round of the DTM Esports Championship race at the Imola Circuit on Thursday. The final shot showed all six manufacturers and presented one of their real-world liveries. For RaceRoom, the Ferrari and the McLaren are new to the fold.
Liveries included with DTM 2021 Pack:
- #3 Team Abt Sportsline Audi R8 LMS Evo
- #4 Mercedes-AMG Team HRT Mercedes-AMG GT3 Evo
- #5 Mercedes-AMG Team HRT Mercedes-AMG GT3 Evo
- #6 Mercedes-AMG Team HRT Mercedes-AMG GT3 Evo
- #7 Mercedes-AMG Team Toksport WRT Mercedes-AMG GT3 Evo
- #8 Mercedes-AMG Team GruppeM Racing Mercedes-AMG GT3 Evo
- #9 Team Abt Sportsline Audi R8 LMS Evo
- #11 Walkenhorst Motorsport BMW M6 GT3
- #12 Team Rosberg Audi R8 LMS Evo
- #15 JP Motorsport McLaren 720S GT3
- #16 ROWE Racing BMW M6 GT3
- #18 Mercedes-AMG Team Mücke Motorsport Mercedes-AMG GT3 Evo
- #22 Mercedes-AMG Team Winward Mercedes-AMG GT3 Evo
- #23 AlphaTauri AF Corse Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo
- #30 Red Bull AF Corse Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo
- #31 ROWE Racing BMW M6 GT3
- #36 Mercedes-AMG Team GetSpeed Mercedes-AMG GT3 Evo
- #37 Team Abt Sportsline Audi R8 LMS Evo
- #51 Team Rosberg Audi R8 LMS Evo
- #57 Mercedes-AMG Team Winward Mercedes-AMG GT3 Evo
- #92 SSR Performance Porsche 911 GT3 R
- #99 Team Abt Audi R8 LMS Evo
The #15 McLaren was already sneakily added to RaceRoom previously, back in December during the DTM Esports Championship powered by Media Markt competition on the system. We speculated that a new pack would be the result, and sure enough, all of the car models from the 2021 DTM season are included, with the McLaren alongside this brand-new Ferrari and the four other race cars.
The new downloadable content pack excludes circuits, but every venue used by the DTM in 2021 is available for RaceRoom, following the addition of TT Circuit Assen in January.