We visited the 2021 Esports WRC Grand Final in Athens to speak to the drivers, the organisers and the WRC 10 game developers.
Find out what it takes to become a virtual rally champion, why the World Rally Championship takes esports so seriously and what it takes to put on such a big live event. Also, we speak to the WRC 10 Game Director for the full lowdown on the latest game and what the future holds for KT Racing.
In order of appearance:
- Esports finalist, John Bebnowicz-Harris aka Izamusing
- Esports finalist, Dylan Noel
- Esports finalist, Lohan Blanc aka Nexl
- Esports finalist, Abi Nakhle Sami-Joe
- Communications Manager at WRC Promoter, Jared Grellet
- Senior Marketing Project Manager Racing, Sébastien Waxin
- WRC 10 Game Director KT Racing, Alain Jarniou
Let us know in the comments below if you’ve watched any rallying esports before and what you’d like to see from WRC 10 in terms of post-release updates!
Read our WRC 10 review, beginner’s hints and tips with advice from Izamusing and the Esports WRC 2021 Grand Final event report.