Hot on the heels from the recently launched British GT DLC pack, Assetto Corsa Competizione developers Kunos Simulazioni has released a new hotfix update. It targets some improvements in AI behaviour on the recently released British GT tracks, as well as a range of tweaks to the physics and UI.
The latest update is further proof how seriously the developers are with constant improvements needed to keep it a class-leading sim racing game.
The full changelog for v1.7.2 is below which is out today, plus the v1.7.1 details from a few days ago.
- Various visual fixes around Donington.
- LOD adjustments on the new British GT tracks.
- Only the full track map is available on the “Track Map” HUD page.
- Slight adjustments to the Car Selection page to avoid overlapping of text in some localizations.
- Updated driver database.
- Fixed behaviour with repeated D-Pad inputs in certain situations.
- Adjustment to the fuel consumption of the Honda NSX GT3 (old).
- Improved rev limiter behaviour of the Mercedes-AMG GT3 (both old and new).
- Fixed an issue with the strategy presets in the KTM XBOW GT4 aggressive setup preset at Oulton Park.
- Fixed MFD max fuel limit not respecting BOP fuel cell limits.
- Corrected fuel tank size of the Aston V12 GT3 in all BOP groups.
- AI – Potential improvement to AI overtaking at Snetterton.
- AI – Increased aggression of lower-class drivers to improve their ability to navigate traffic.
NOTE: global AI aggression might need slightly lower values to achieve the same results as earlier.
- Corrected server browser behaviour when searching for LAN servers.
- Tweaked dynamic skidmark appearance.
- Fixed glowing village houses at night at Oulton Park.
- Corrected British GT decals on custom liveries under British GT season.
- Improved real-time widget filtering.
- Aston V12 reduced setup oscillation on settling.
- Corrected total track medal count.
- Server: removed a spammy log line – see separate Dedicated Server update.