The developers of the KartKraft game have pushed out a relatively minor update to their simulation.
Recently Motorsport Games announced its intention to purchase KartKraft assets and IP from Black Delta. Therefore its always comforting to see development continuing at a steady pace as the process is happening.
The main points of this patch include the update to VR menus, which were a little bit clunky at best. Also, the amount of telemetry out of the simulation has been increased to include some additional information. You might also notice that the force-feedback fade is improved and that you can now manually drive into the pits during a practice session.
Other than that though, not a lot going on. Still good to see steady progress in this promising product.
Patch Notes / Changelog (0.1.0.2992)
- Fixed font issue for languages other than English. Main menu option fonts will look different but are now legible. Nicer fonts and translations are slated for the future.
- Added more telemetry output: Vehicle world position, session elapsed time, session name, track name, track address, track country code.
- Added the ability to manually drive in to the pits during practice sessions.
- Improved VR input for menus. Menus now default to using mouse, with an option to switch to gaze input available in Settings > VR.
- Added new setting to fine tune world scale in VR. Use this setting only if the world feels “wrong” to you. Default of 100% should be correct for 99% of people. Available in Settings > VR.
- Added an option to switch between Headphones (head-tracked) and Speaker (non-head-tracked) mode for audio. Available in Settings > VR.
- Fixed a bug which caused VR settings to be invisible.
- Fixed issue preventing the ability to bind G27 clutch pedal.
- Improved FFB fade in when returning to driving. Now much faster and more direct.