Continuing the sim racing platform’s long association with the WTCC and now WTCR, the current season’s cars are now available in a pack for RaceRoom Racing Experience.
The real-world championship’s set includes no all-new cars for the platform this time around but does include the official liveries of 17 drivers. For those who do not currently own the latest specification TCR cars, this pack will include the models.
The current WTCR season has been tumultuous, with several tyre-fragility-related concerns voiced by teams and drivers, which ultimately led the Cyan Racing Lynk & Co team to withdraw completely before the season has completed. Mercifully, the car and the driver’s paint schemes are still included in this new DLC pack.
Mikel Azcona currently leads the standings with two rounds in Bahrain and Saudi Arabia left to run. Speaking of which, one potential downside is that the RaceRoom platform sadly only includes three of the nine tracks used by the series – Nürburgring Nordschleife, MotorLand Aragón and the Hungaroring.
The WTCR 2022 set is available today for £16.88/$18.23/€18.95.
WTCR 2022 car pack content
- Audi RS 3 LMS 2021
- Cupra Leon Competición
- Honda Civic TCR
- Hyundai Elantra TCR 2022
- Lynk & Co 03 TCR
Audi RS 3 LMS 2021
- #16 Audi Sport Team Comtoyou – Gilles Magnus
- #25 Audi Sport Team Comtoyou – Mehdi Bennani
- #17 Audi Sport Team Comtoyou DHL – Nathanaël Berthon
- #33 Audi Sport Team Comtoyou DHL – Tom Coronel
Cupra Leon Competición
- #79 Zengő Motorsport – Robert Huff
- #99 Zengő Motorsport – Dániel Nagy
Honda Civic TCR
- #9 Engstler Honda Type R Liqui Moly Racing Team – Attila Tassi
- #18 Engstler Honda Type R Liqui Moly Racing Team – Tiago Monteiro
- #29 ALL-INKL.COM Münnich Motorsport – Néstor Girolami
- #86 ALL-INKL.COM Münnich Motorsport – Esteban Guerrieri
Hyundai Elantra TCR 2022
- #5 BRC Hyundai N Squadra Corse – Norbert Michelisz
- #96 BRC Hyundai N Squadra Corse – Mikel Azcona
Lynk & Co 03 TCR
- #11 Cyan Performance Lynk & Co – Thed Björk
- #12 Cyan Performance Lynk & Co – Santiago Urrutia
- #55 Cyan Performance Lynk & Co – Ma Qing Hua
- #68 Cyan Racing Lynk & Co – Yann Ehrlacher
- #100 Cyan Racing Lynk & Co – Yvan Muller