Officially licenced tracks for the 2022 AMA Pro Motocross Championship are now available to purchase for MX vs ATV Legends.
The first set of paid downloadable content is now available for dirt racer MX vs ATV Legends – the 2022 AMA Pro Motocross Championship.
In a unique move, the base MX vs ATV Legends game is a fictionalised semi-open-world motocross, quad and UTV experience, but the first DLC set covers the real-world season.
That means all 12 tracks are present, all officially licenced and playable, including in free-ride exploration mode. In addition, there is Loretta Lynn’s ranch that holds the AMA Amateur competition.
MX vs ATV Legends is the official game of the real-world series, which is celebrating if 50th anniversary in 2022.
“The MX vs ATV franchise, along with THQ Nordic and Rainbow Studios, have been great partners of the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship for many years and it’s only fitting that Legends become the series’ official video game,” said Davey Coombs, President, MX Sports Pro Racing.
The game has seen a tumultuous launch, with several bugs reported by community members. A post-release v1.07 patch was released for PC and PlayStation on 2nd July before it hit Xbox earlier this week.
The full patch notes are below, alongside the DLC’s track roster. The 2022 AMA Pro Motocross Championship pack is available on all platforms as of today, 5th July, for £15.99/$19.99.
2022 AMA Pro Motocross Championship MX vs ATV track list
- Budds Creek
- Fox Raceway 1
- Fox Raceway 2
- High Point
- Loretta Lynn’s
- Thunder Valley
- Spring Creek (Millville)
MX vs ATV Legends v1.07 update changelog
- Reduced sliding of all MX bikes (increased tire traction)
- Fix for errant bouncing after landing in some circumstances
- Fix for irregular music volume
- Improved MX 125 engine sounds
- Various rider Animation bug fixes
- Improvements to Terrain Deformation
- Improved gameplay effect of tuning parts, for all vehicles, that were causing transmission issues
- Improved UTV hydroplaning
- Fix for situations where UI dialogs were not interactable
- Added additional color customizations
- Misc smaller bugfixes & stability improvements
- Online: Fixed an issue where players would reload their maps intermittently
- Online: Fixed issues where players were getting errors trying to join both a playlist and their online compound.
- Online: Bugfixes for color customizations not being correctly applied online
- Xbox Series: Fix for issue with slow menus and UI dialogs