The Supercross World Tour DLC includes six new tracks to compete on, those tracks spanning across Japan, Italy and Australia. Two venues per country are included and the DLC pack is available for $5.99 / €5.99 / £4.99.
The six tracks included in the DLC are Japan’s Komorebi and Natsukashii, Italy’s Corso Scogliera and Fuori Strada, and Austrailia’s South Wales and Worm Burner.
That much smaller v1.13 patch, which released on 4th November, continued the betterment of the title as that patch included a couple of more fixes and improvements.
- Temporarily merged the European and Asian online environment with North America. This allows global online play as a temporary measure until cross-region matchmaking is available in a future patch
- Hotfix to remove test vehicles
- Added ability to remove plastics from all MX bikes
- Significantly improved performance in Las Vegas Supercross on all platforms
- Slightly increased power of Clutch Boost
MX vs ATV Legends is available for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and PC.