A new child-friendly kart racer has entered the arena, available for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC.
Remember the quirky trivia show, Uh-Oh!?
The Canadian TV show featured kids from all over Canada who were chained up (that’s wild to even think of now) and had to answer multiple choice questions, asked by the zany host, Wink Yahoo. If they got it wrong, “The Punisher” would dump slime on them.
I imagine Nickelodeon Kart Racers 3: Slime Speedway to be on par.
The latest version to hit video game consoles and PC features 40 characters and 36 tracks, plus heaps of unique challenges, split-screen and even online multiplayer. If you’ve yet to dip into the cartoon crossover of characters, ranging from SpongeBob Squarepants to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and even the Rugrats, it’s basically Nickelodeon’s take on Mario Kart. Except an absolute slime-fest of items and boosts to aid in your victory laps.
KEY GAME FEATURES
- 40 Legendary Characters: Have your pick of Nickelodeon’s star-studded cast from all your favourite shows.
- Voice Acting: Something many fans have asked for and GameMill Entertainment has finally delivered with a sensational voice-over experience.
- 36 Intense Tracks: Choose from the classic courses you love or a fresh batch of slime-filled alternate paths.
- New Kart Challenges: Brand-new terrain means you can now transform your kart or bike into a watercraft vehicle.
- Huge Customization Options: Seemingly endless options for customization, including fancy paint jobs and parts with over 90 crew members and a plethora of special abilities.
- Play Together: Racing your friends online is always the move and you can do just that with up to 12 players. Or race locally with four-player split-screen.
- Arena Mode: Exactly what it sounds like – direct chaos in the mayhem-filled Arena mode.
If you want even more action, Nickelodeon Kart Racers 3 Slime Speedway – Turbo Edition can be purchased for $59.99/£49.99, which gifts you the full game and some extra goodies, including:
- Two Bonus Racers: Play as Zuko, the Fire Nation prince of Avatar: The Last Airbender and the Eastman and Laird throwback version of Raphael from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- Two Bonus Crew Members: Fire Lord Ozai from Avatar: The Last Airbender and Shredder from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Bonus Kart Cosmetics: Modify your whip with all the slime-style parts your heart desires, plus some added Kids’ Choice Awards paint jobs.
Nickelodeon Kart Racers 3: Slime Speedway is available from 14th October 2022 on PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC via Steam for $49.99/£39.99.
Via Game Press