The upcoming dedicated World of Outlaws console game will receive its first teaser during a racing esports broadcast, this coming Monday, 25th July 2022.
Executive Vice President at iRacing, Steve Myers, recently tweeted that the first ‘teaser video’ for the game will debut on online dirt track racing broadcaster DIRTVision and iRacing’s own YouTube stream during the first round of the World of Outlaws ButtKicker Late Model Series championship.
The first race is scheduled for 25th July 6 pm PDT / 9 pm EDT / 26th July 2 am BST / 3 pm CEST . The Late Model sim racing championship will feature 10 rounds, with a $25,000 dollar prize pool and 35 drivers.
While the iRacing PC sim racing platform features officially licenced World of Outlaws sprint car content, the company will also publish a separate World of Outlaws game for Xbox and Playstation created by Monster Games, which is purchased back in January.
No in-game footage or images have been revealed for the stand-alone game as of yet, but several tracks have been announced via social media over the past few weeks. It’s due for release in September 2022.
iRacing World of Outlaws ButtKicker Late Model Series 2022 schedule
- 25th July – Fairbury Speedway
- 1st August – Cedar Lake Speedway
- 8th August – Eldora Speedway
- 15th August – Williams Grove Speedway
- 22nd August – Federated Auto Parts Raceway at I-55
- 29th August – Kokomo Speedway
- 12th September – Knoxville Raceway
- 19th September – Weedsport Speedway
- 26th September – Volusia Speedway Park
- 3rd October – The Dirt Track at Charlotte
Featured image: Screencap of World of Outlaws within iRacing