There’s a small update this week for a fairly new car to the rFactor 2 platform.
The Ligier JS P217 LMP 2 car was updated to version 1.17 on Wednesday and the fix mainly features visual updates to the outside and cockpit of the virtual machine.
Updates to the vehicle include:
- Corrected steering wheel glass rendering.
- Corrected bug where other cars under shadow are not visible in cockpit view.
- Corrected doors attach visible cockpit view.
- Updated rims shader to IBL.
- Adjusted VFX Wiper textures.
- Wiper sync position fix.
- Fixed missing droplet flow on body works and windscreen.
- Added O-Rouge team livery.
Available in the Endurance Bundle 2 DLC released back in December 2020, the Ligier JS P217 LMP 2 is one of three vehicles in that pack along with the Cadillac DPi-V.R and the Corvette C8.R GTE.
rFactor 2 users can go and get the pack on Steam for $10.95 (essentially making each car less than $4), or if you already own it, the update will download automatically the next time you boot up the client.
As we know from the Motorsport Games acquisition of Studio 397, rFactor 2 will continue to get updates as the future games get developed.
Keep Traxion pinned as future updates on rFactor 2 get announced.