Following the news that the next Expansion for Hot Wheels Unleashed will be Monster Trucks themed, the schedule for the Pass Vol. 2 has now been revealed.
The Hot Wheels Pass is in effect a season pass of optional additional content for the diecast racing game, with Vol. 1 launching last year and including an Aston Martin DB5, Barbie’s Dream Camper and Wonder Woman vehicles.
Vol. 2 includes the Monster Trucks expansion, but also bundles in nine additional vehicles, three Customisation Packs and three Track Builder Modules.
Among the upcoming highlights for this next pass are the McLaren Senna supercar and the Corvette convertible plus thee more Street Fighter characters and two further AcceleRacers vehicles.
Two more Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles characters are represented, fitting alongside Leonardo in Vol. 1. We suspect then that Donatello will feature in the third and final pass that starts in June 2022.
Each of these items will also be available individually. For reference, Vol. 1 cost £24.99/$29.99. We’ll keep you updated when further details are revealed close to the release dates.
Hot Wheels Unleashed DLC, 17th February 2022
- Hot Wheels Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Michelangelo vehicle
- Hot Wheels AcceleRacers Power Rage vehicle
- Hot Wheels Street Fighter Chun-Li vehicle
- Hot Wheels Booster Slam Module
- Hot Wheels Outer Space Customisation Pack
Hot Wheels Unleashed Unleashed DLC, 24th March 2022
- Hot Wheels Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Convertible 2014 vehicle
- Hot Wheels McLaren Senna vehicle
- Hot Wheels Street Fighter Vega vehicle
- Hot Wheels Gorilla Garage Module
- Hot Wheels Skaters Customisation Pack
Hot Wheels Unleashed DLC 21st April 2022
- Hot Wheels Monster Trucks Expansion
- Hot Wheels Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Raphael vehicle
- Hot Wheels AcceleRacers Holllowback vehicle
- Hot Wheels Street Fighter Ryu vehicle
- Hot Wheels Shark Jaws Module
- Hot Wheels Haunted Customisation Pack