Formula 1’s mobile management game, F1 Clash by Hutch Games, received its 2022 season update on Tuesday (10th May). With the update came not only the official cars and drivers of the 2022 season, but a list of changes to the popular F1 mobile application.
A new Constructors’ Championship store has been included so that those who have been playing previously can use their CC Points to unlock new 2022 assets early. Players don’t have to spend them right away though, as they can also unlock assets through normal play and level them up later.
All drivers now come as Common, Rare or Epic Assets in the latest build, and with all of the new car components added, there will also be a Team Score to keep track of. Medium tyres are now included, and more things have been completely revamped for the new year.
Check out the full list of changes for the 2022 Formula 1 season below. Let us know your thoughts on the updates in the comments below.
F1 CLASH UPDATES
- All the official 2022 Drivers, Teams and Liveries.
- 48 new Car Components.
- Claim your Season Score Milestone rewards and spend your CC Points in the Constructors’ Championship Store.
- Multiple rarities for all Drivers.
- An all new ‘Team Score’ indicator.
- Rebalanced stat scaling for all Drivers and Components. Each Component stat now scales up to 70, and each Driver stat up to 80.
- Introduction of Medium tyre compound.
- Revamped Reliability and Breakdown mechanic.
- Redesigned in-race HUD.
- More Assets in Crates and lower upgrade costs!