The 2022 Patriotic Pack DLC for NASCAR 21: Ignition released on Tuesday 15th November with 80 more patriotic themed paint schemes to race.
Another paint scheme pack from the 2022 NASCAR Cup Series season is now available to purchase for NASCAR 21: Ignition as of 15th November.
The 2022 Patriotic Pack celebrates the many red, white and blue paint schemes from the 2022 season, as well as a bunch of other alternate schemes for various teams as well.
The 80-plus variety of schemes will also reintroduce NASCAR legend Darrell Waltrip to the fold, now having his own pair of legendary #17 paint schemes available to drive on the NASCAR NEXT Gen Chevrolet Camaro ZL1.
My personal favorite from the season, Kevin Harvick’s #4 Mobil 1 Ford Mustang that he drove in the Coca-Cola 600 at Charlotte Motor Speedway earlier this year, is one of the three featured cars on the promotional poster.
The others are Waltrip’s Parts America chrome car (fitting sponsor for the Patriotic Pack) and Martin Truex Jr’s #19 Bass Pro Shops USO Toyota Camry.
The DLC Pack alone is $9.99 but comes included with the 2022 Throwback Pack DLC and one more future pack in the Season Pass for $19.99.
PATCH 22.214.171.124 ALSO RELEASED FOR ALL PLAYERS
Alongside the new DLC, there is also a new patch available to all players on Xbox, PlayStation or Steam. More fixes towards increasing the quality of life of the game are included. The changes from the NASCAR 21: Ignition support site are listed below.
NASCAR 21: IGNITION 126.96.36.199 PATCH NOTES
- Fixed an issue that could cause certain 2022 cars appear blurry for brief moment when cycling through paint schemes
- Fixed an issue that caused text in multiple languages to not wrap correctly inside of the Data Pad
- Fixed an issue that caused the track logo in the Data Pad to be displayed as the Homestead-Miami Speedway logo briefly in the top left
- Fixed an issue that caused pit options did not reset back to default after a user restarted a session
- Fixed an issue that caused Data Pad D-Pad controls not to work in the General submenu
- Fixed an issue that caused a “Controller Not Connected” error message to remain displayed after switching controllers for some users on Xbox Series S|X
- Fixed an issue that could cause some Xbox Series S|X controllers to lack functionality in the main menu when newly added
- Fixed an issue that caused the Black Flag text to be missing on the UI when the user is driving the wrong direction in Practice
Gameplay / AI
- Fixed an issue in which colliding with the Side Barrier on Homestead-Miami caused the User to become stuck in an infinite “Yellow Flag” loop
- Fixed an issue at Pocono Raceway that caused the AI to slow at the exit of Turn 1, which caused issues when multiple cars entered the track from pit road
- Fixed an issue at Dover Motor Speedway, Michigan International Speedway that caused the AI to slow too much in the corners
- Fixed an issue that caused some AI cars to miss pit road when pitting, which led to that AI car receiving a DNF
- Fixed an issue at Auto Club Speedway that caused the AI to slow at the start/finish line and slow too much on the entry to the corners
- Fixed an issue that caused AI cars to be stuck on pit road and in the garage during a Practice session
- Fixed an issue at Martinsville Speedway that cause the Green and Yellow Flag UI element to not appear before the start/finish line
- Fixed an issue that caused a user’s car to appear backward during repair cutscene if the user replaced no tires
- Fixed an issue that caused a user’s car to have broken textures on wheels
- Fixed an issue that caused the driver’s hand to disappear in pit stop cutscene from the second pitstop onward
- Fixed an issue that caused players to being ghosted at the start of the race
- Fixed an issue that caused Spotter audio to be heard when proceeding from Qualifying results screen to Race session if the race field size is set to 20
- Fixed an issue that caused Engine Audio to be played in Exit Loading Screens
Full disclosure – Traxion.GG is part of Motorsport Games and the Motorsport Games family of brands. All Traxion.GG content is editorially removed from Motorsport Games video game development and created by a dedicated team.