Motorsport Games has announced the ‘2022 Throwback Pack’ for its NASCAR 21: Ignition title. The DLC adds 80 liveries to the game, including retro-themed paint schemes for some of the 2022 grid.
The 2022 Throwback Pack is also set to contain BJ McLeod’s special one-of-a-kind scheme, formed as part of a charitable collaboration between Motorsport Games, Live Fast Motorsports and contemporary artist Frankie Zombie.
Other classic liveries include Skittles and M&Ms themed schemes for Kyle Bush’s car and a McDonald’s paint job for Kurt Busch’s car. NASCAR aficionados will be interested to see the addition of fan favourite Bill Elliott to the game, with a choice of his Melling and Mell-Gear liveries.
The DLC content is available to download now for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and PC versions of the game, costing $9.99. The 2022 Throwback Pack is free for players who own the NASCAR 21: Ignition – 2022 Season Pass.
The new liveries are available to play in Online Multiplayer and Race Now modes only.
Which of NASCAR 21: Ignition’s new paint schemes are you looking forward to most? Let us know in the comments below.
NASCAR 21: Ignition 2022 Throwback Pack abridged contents:
• William Byron – Axalta Throwback
• Kurt Busch – McDonald’s Throwback
• Chase Elliott – NAPA Throwback, ASHOC, & LLumar
• Kyle Busch – M&M’s Throwback & Skittles
• Bubba Wallace – Columbia Neon & Money Lion Throwback
• Kevin Harvick – Rheem Throwback & Subway
• Brad Keselowski – Socios.com Throwback
• Kyle Larson – HendrickCars.com Throwback
• BJ McLeod – Frankie Zombie
Full disclosure – Traxion.GG is part of Motorsport Games and the Motorsport Games family of brands. All Traxion.GG content is editorially removed from Motorsport Games video game development and created by a dedicated team.