Qualifying is now open for the first round of Screen to Speed, Fall Cup, the sim racing esports competition for women on iRacing.
This time around, everyone will use the same NASCAR Truck Series Chevrolet Silverado (Circa 2013) vehicle around oval circuits across five rounds. Any women racers can enter, and each round has its own time attack leaderboard for qualification.
The time trial for the first of five rounds is now open, with entries closing 27th October. Track in use are: Phoenix (2008), USA International Speedway, Thompson Speedway Motorsport Park, Southern National Motorsport Park and Charlotte Motor Speedway. Apart from an active iRacing subscription, all content is free of charge.
The Fall Cup follows the mixed discipline Summer Cup, won by Emily Howe and the in-person Las Vegas event earlier this year taken by Saoirse Fitzpatrick. All rounds will be live on the Init Esports Twitch channel.
Screen to Speed Fall Cup 2023 schedule
- Round 1 – Phoenix (2008) – Time attack 22nd-27th Oct – Race 28th Oct
- Round 2 – USE International Speedway – Time attack 29th Oct-3rd Nov – Race 4th Nov
- Rund 3 – Thompson Speedway Motorsport Park – Time attack 5th-10th Nov – Race 11th Nov
- Round 4 – Southern National Motorsport Park – Time attack 12th-17th Nov – Race 18th Nov
- Race 5 – Charlotte Motor Speedway – Time attack 19th-24th Nov – Race 25th Nov