Here we go then… the start of a brand-new season in the highly competitive rFactor 2 GT Pro Series! It’s bound to be another exciting series and last week’s car draft will have no doubt influenced the pecking order.
Can reigning champion Jajovski tame the ill-favoured Radical RXC Turbo GT3? Last season’s runner-up, Kevin Siggy will be managing a BMW M6 GT3 with a whopping 40kg of weight – surely too much extra baggage to be competitive? Perhaps another driver will emerge as a front runner? The excitement heading towards this new season is building exponentially by the minute.
With top esports teams from across the world of sim racing and some of the very best drivers. The first round of the rFactor 2 GT Pro Series live from Imola is not one to miss! We’ve also got a full series preview and a run-down of the car draft should you want to learn more before kick-off.
Ahead of this race, you’ll also be treated to a support race from the BMW Sim M2 CS Racing Cup. Check out the full schedule below:
GT Pro Series, Season 3, 2021 schedule (times in CET)
- 19:15 BMW Qualifying
- 19:30 BMW Race Start (20 minutes)
- 20:00 GT Pro Qualification (15 Minutes)
- 20:15 GT Pro Sprint Race (15 min + 1 lap)
- 20:35 GT Pro Main Race (45 Mins)
GT Pro Series, Season 3, 2021 event calendar
- 1st March 2021: Car draft
- 8th March 2021: Imola
- 22nd March 2021: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps (late afternoon/early evening)
- 5th April 2021: Silverstone GP
- 19th April 2021: Nürburgring (no chicane)
- 3rd May 2021: Sebring
- 17th May 2021: Indianapolis