It seems like every single game we cover is working overtime to get their product updated for the holiday season. SnowRunner fits the description as well as they’ve released their sixth season and a long list of patch notes to go with it. As of 7th December, the new updates can be downloaded and installed across all platforms, per the social team.
As expected, for those who have the Year 2 pass or buy the Haul & Hustle DLC on its own, two new vehicles and two new areas to explore await. The trucks are the Aramatsu Forester and the Tayga 6455B. The new maps in Maine are named The Lowland and Yellowrock National Forest.
Alongside the DLC, there are updates available for all SnowRunners. We knew about the Photo Mode addition, but there are also upgrades available for multiple vehicles, including a Medium Logging Add-on for nearly 20 trucks. There some squashed bugs and general fixes as well, so be sure to check out the full changelog below.
Enjoy the snow, mud, and other simulated terrain features now available in the new patch. Let us know what you think about the new Maine maps in the comments section!
SNOWRUNNER SEASON 6: HAUL & HUSTLE Patch Notes
- [DLC Season 6] New maps in the Maine region:
- The Lowland
- Yellowrock National Forest
- [DLC Season 6] New trucks:
- Aramatsu Forester
- Tayga 6455B
- 10 new stickers
- New scout trailers
- Medium logging addon is now available for:
- Azov 5319
- Azov 73210
- Cat CT680
- Cat CT681
- Freightliner 114SD
- GMC 9500
- International HX 520
- International Paystar 5070
- Pacific P12W
- Pacific P512
- Paystar 5600TS
- Royal BM17
- Step 310E
- Voron AE4380
- Voron D53233
- Western Star 49X
- White Western Star 4964
- Tournament winners skins are now available for:
- Tayga 6436
- Kolob 74760
- Ford F750
- Azov 64131
- The new version of ANK MK38 with customizable frame is now available for all players
- The mode that allows in-game photography is now available across all platforms.
- Players are able to tweak contrast, exposure, saturation, daytime, weather, and other settings of the picture.
- The free-cam is also available in this mode, to choose any angle.
Please note that PlayStation and Xbox players will have to take the screenshot with the Share Button.
- Additional upgrades are now available for previously released vehicles:
- Upgradeable winches for CAT770G.
- Finetune gearbox for Freightliner M916A1.
- Active suspension for DAN 96320.
- High suspension for International Transtar 4070A fitting larger wheels
- New engine for Derry Longhorn 4520
- Added special notification if player’s truck is located inside building zone when he is trying to complete objective tied to this building.
- Compatible special addons (evacuator, seismic vibrator, etc.) are now displayed for each truck in the truck store.
- Added switch between a normal and hard mode in custom scenarios menu.
- Added in-game browser of available DLC’s – Content Library.
- Not purchased DLC trucks and regions are now available for preview in the game.
- Fixed a bug where unpacked cargo could fly away or get stuck in truck carriage body after entering into it in the created co-op session.
- Fixed a bug where logs could be loaded into the Log Carrier addon of the ‘Caterpillar 745C’ truck using autoloading function on top of already loaded unpacked logs in the addon.
- Fixed a bug where ‘Long Logs’ cargo could be outside of the ‘Log Carrier Rear’ trailer after transitioning through a gateway if the trailer was placed at an angle to the truck before transition.
- Fixed a bug where the camera was twitching near the Log Trailer.
- Fixed unnatural twitching of suspension for Western Star 49X and Caterpillar CT681.
- Fixed a bug where the jerrycans of the ‘Trunk Repair Supplies’ addon equipped on the ‘Tatra Force T815-7’ did not disappear when became empty.
- Fixed a bug where the decal on the top of the cab of ‘Royal BM17’ appeared to be mirrored.
- Improved interior glass texture for Tatra FORCE T815-7.
- Added additional winch attachment points for Jeep Renegade.
- Fixed a bug where Sunvisor upgrade for Azov 5319 did not match the truck color when the Burning Bright Vinyl Wrap was equipped.
- Fixed a bug where the ‘Dreamcatcher’ accessory clipped into the dashboard while driving on the ‘Jeep CJ7 Renegade’.
- Fixed a bug where some accessories of the ‘Jeep CJ7 Renegade’ truck overlapped the stickers of the ‘Slot 2’ in the ‘Customize’ menu.
- Tweaked weight set up for ANK MK38.
- Fixed a bug where players were unable to restore wheel presets to default.
Mods & Modding
- Added hard reset button to the mod browser that allows removing all mod content at once.
- Added an option for the mod creators to reload the modded truck directly in the garage.
- Map creators are now able to set up custom prices for fuel and repair zones to be used in hard mode, see 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206 in the “SnowRunner Editor Guide”.
- The setup of the long logs in the game was updated, see 7.4 (with subsections) and 7.5 in the “Creating Custom Cargo” guide. NOTE: If you have custom long logs cargo or custom long log trailers, you should update them too (otherwise, they may cause issues).
- Policy on Using Parts of DLC Trucks was added, see 16.1 in the “Integration of Trucks and Addons” guide.
- The workaround for the known issue with the DefaultAddon attribute (its usage with existing in-game addons) was described, see 8.8.5 the “Integration of Trucks and Addons” guide.
- Pairs of buttons that can be used for Controlled Constraints are now customizable, see 17.1.3 in the “Integration of Trucks and Addons” guide.
- Full process of adding Custom Employers was described, see 5.16.4. in the “SnowRunner Editor Guide”.
- The list of addons (containing IDs of all addons and trucks in the game) was updated, see Addons_List.xlsx.
- Fixed a bug where defeat conditions and rewards were not displayed in the contest pop-up window when passing the last attempt in hard mode.
- Fixed a bug where while towing an empty vehicle, the engine On/Off button did not appear if another player-driven vehicle was standing nearby.
- Fixed a bug where a message about an available new task on the Black River level appeared constantly after turning off the HUD during the tutorial.
- Fixed a bug where the “Activate radar” function made the winch sockets visible during area scan.