Another week, another update for RaceRoom Racing Experience members to get their hands on. The latest update from the team at Sector3 Studios brings another new piece of content to purchase in the form of Circuit Paul Armagnac, otherwise known as Circuit de Nogaro.
The new track comes included with three different layouts, including the Grand Prix, Club, and Caupenne circuits. The main one, the 15-corner Grand Prix circuit, is 3.636-kilometers or 2.259-miles in length and is located in France. There is an issue, however, with the HUD trackmaps coming misaligned at launch. The devs are planning to fix this in the next update.
Beyond the new track, this update also includes a new layout, Muellenbachschleife, free to those who already own the Nurburgring. Some other bugs were fixed regarding game crashes, some cars and tracks received some visual updates, and the AI was tweaked on certain vehicles.
The full changelog is below. The update shouldn’t take too long, but if you own all of the content, it will be a 1.5 GB installation. Tell us your thoughts on the latest update in the comments below.
Download size = 1.5 GB
Client version = 0.9.3.029
Client BuildID = 7369857
Dedi version = 78.0.1328
Dedi BuildID = 7369871
- New track release: Nogaro (Circuit Paul Armagnac) – Known issue : HUD trackmaps are misaligned and will be fixed in an upcoming hotfix.
- New layout for Nurburgring : Muellenbachschleife (free upgrade to all owners of Nurburgring)
- Added logging to further investigate reports of crashes at the end of Multiplayer race sessions
- Fixed a game crash that could occur when switching the game from one monitor to another
- Paul Ricard – Red and Blue runoff material properties are now simulated
- Formula RaceRoom U.S. – Car setup polish
- Tatuus F4 – Car setup polish to make it less edgy
- AI – Porsche 964 – Reduced AI pace a bit in high speed turns
- AI – Volkswagen Scirocco – Reduced AI pace a bit in high speed turns
- AI – Spa-Francorchamps AI tweaks
- AI – Monza GP AI Tweaks
- Controllers – Default profile for Fanatec CSL DD now uses the deviceID for the wheelbase while it’s set to PC mode instead of CSW Compatible mode