After a somewhat steady start, a significant update had landed for MXGP 2021 with a new track and Track Editor location.
The Mantova venue is now in the game, previously missing from the roster despite being in the real-world MXGP calendar as the season finale. It was included in last year’s MXGP 2020 game, but since then, the circuit has been updated.
The French venue of Lacapelle-Marival remains absent, after making its Motocross World Championship top-class debut this year.
The Track Editor also has a new location – Desert – to sit alongside the four existing backdrops. Track created here can be raced in single-player and shared online.
There are a few smaller items, like being able to tear off visor covers once they get dirty and adjustment options for the camera angles, something that was also added to MotoGP 21 post-release.
The full changelog is below and we’ll keep you updated if more MXGP 2021 are inbound. The patch is now live on PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S.
21st December MXGP 2021 update, changelog
- Added Mantova track on all offline and online game modes. It is also playable in career.
- Added Desert map to Track Editor. Create unique tracks on this new map and share it worldwide.
- Added Tear Off feature on all game modes. Tired of mud on your goggles? Just use the tear off to clean them.
- Added players’ Ghosts on Time Attack game mode. Upload your best Ghost on the leaderboards and improve your times by racing against other players’ Ghosts.
- Added Gameplay cameras Customization. Now you could customize all gameplay cameras, in order to create the best one for your riding style.
- Added bike info before starting a duel or a challenge in career game mode.
- Updated Vsevolod Brylyakov with latest gears he has used during MXGP World Championship.
- Fixed a bug with anti-cheat system. Now you can upload your best times without any problem.
- Improved stability
- Minor fixes