The mobile version of Need For Speed (NFS No Limits) received an updated on Thursday (2nd March) which added some new cars, new events and new changes to the platform.
This is the latest update since the A$AP Rocky update back in January.
In the update, the first event that players can partake in is called Underground Insider. It’s a seven day event that can be started any time from the 6th to the 20th of March. By completing the event, players are able to unlock the newly-included 2021 Ferrari 296 GTB.
As for the second event, another seven day that can be started between the 12th to the 27th of March, is Proving Grounds, and the reward for completing that is another new car to the game, a 1971 Lamborghini Miura P400SV.
This update will celebrate International Women’s Day 2023 with a new wrap that can be unlocked by completing the 40 seconds Airborne mission.
Finally, the update also refreshes some of the parts and materials with new names and icons. These changes don’t affect what players previously owned or how the pieces operate.
The rest of the details in the update can be watched in the video from the development team at Firemonkeys Studios embedded above, or read from the changelog straight from the Need For Speed No Limits website, linked below.
NEED FOR SPEED NO LIMITS MARCH 2023 UPDATE CHANGELOG
2021 Ferrari 296 GTB
Car Class: Super
PR Level Max
6-Star = 931
7-Star = 976
8-Star = 1015
Earnable in: Special Event: Underground Insider (7 day event)
Starting Window: March 6th 17:00 PST – March 20th 17:00 PST
Michael Speedway is back in Blackridge in hopes of creating his latest masterpiece – a documentary that focuses on the underground street racing scene of Blackridge! Join Blackridge Insider and assist Speedway while earning the 2021 Ferrari 296 GTB!
1971 Lamborghini Miura P400SV
Car Class: Classic Sports
PR Level Max
4-Star = 666
5-Star = 735
6-Star = 765
Earnable in: Proving Grounds: Lamborghini Miura P400SV (7 day event)
Starting Window: March 12th 17:00 PST – March 27th 17:00 PST
It’s another chance to prove yourself in the underground’s latest tournament. Jump into the newest Proving Grounds for a chance to bring the classic 1971 Lamborghini Miura P400SV to your garage.
Starting Window: March 18th 17:00 PST – April 4th 17:00 PST
- Kingmaker – Koenigsegg Jesko
- Rise of the Tiger – McLaren Speedtail
- Proving Grounds: Ferrari Roma
- Crew Trials: Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
Starting Window: March 24th 17:00 PST – April 10th 17:00 PST
- Lion’s Den – Ferrari SF90 Stradale
- Breakout: Lamborghini Huracan Evo
- Crew Trials: Ferrari Testarossa
- Breakout: Infiniti Q60 Red Sport 400
New Material Names and Icons:
Our parts and materials have had a refresh! Some parts and materials have brand new icons and names. Don’t worry, they act in the exact same way, and you’ll still have all the parts and materials you previously owned.
- International Women’s Day 2023 Wrap Unlocked by: Mission: 40 seconds Airborne.
Underground Rivals Schedule
12 March 2023
VW Golf GTI, Jaguar E-Type, Nissan Z
Ferrari F40, McLaren Artura, Lamborghini Countach LPI 800-4
McLaren Senna, Bugatti Divo, Koenigsegg Jesko
19 March 2023
Subaru WRX, Toyota Supra, Ford Shelby GT500 2020
Charger SRT Hellcat, Dodge Demon Revenant, Ferrari 296 GTB
SRT Viper GTS, Lamborghini Essenza SCV12, Koenigsegg Agera
26 March 2023
Ford Mustang MK1, BMW M3 (2021), BMW M3 GTR E46
Nissan Skyline R32, Mercedes-AMG C63 S, Ferrari 296 GTB
Ferrari Laferrari, Hennessey Venom GT, Bugatti Bolide
2 April 2023
Ford Fiesta ST, Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4, Lamborghini Miura P400SV
Dodge Challenger SRT8, Hot Wheels Time Attaxi, Ferrari Roma
Mercedes AMG GT, Apollo Intensa Emozione, McLaren P1 GTR
9 April 2023
Toyota 86, Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 427, Lamborghini Miura P400SV
Porsche 911, Beck Kustoms F132, Chevrolet Corvette C8 Z06
Bugatti EB110 Super Sport, Lamborghini Huracan, Koenigsegg Regera
16 April 2023
Subaru BRZ, Honda NSX 1991, Nissan Skyline R34
Ford Mustang S550, Lotus Evora GT430, Polestar 1
Nissan GTR R35, Porsche 918 Spyder, Koenigsegg One:1
UPCOMING PROMOTIONS AND EVENTS:
Double Rep Promotion
- Double Rep Promotion | March 20 00:00 UTC – March 22 00:00 UTC
- Double Rep Promotion | April 10 00:00 UTC – April 12 00:00 UTC
Tuner Trials All Access Pass
- All Access Tuner Trials | March 13 00:00 UTC – March 14 00:00 UTC
- All Access Tuner Trials | April 3 00:00 UTC – April 4 00:00 UTC
- Koenigsegg Jesko | March 13 00:00 UTC – March 15 00:00 UTC
- Lamborghini Countach LPI 800-4 | March 15 00:00 UTC – March 16 00:00 UTC
- Nissan Z Performance | March 16 00:00 UTC – March 17 00:00 UTC
- Koenigsegg Agera RS | March 20 00:00 UTC – March 22 00:00 UTC
- Dodge Demon Revenant | March 22 00:00 UTC – March 23 00:00 UTC
- Ford Shelby GT500 (2020) | March 23 00:00 UTC – March 24 00:00 UTC
- Bugatti Bolide | March 27 00:00 UTC – March 29 00:00 UTC
- Mercedes-AMG C 63 S Coupé | March 29 00:00 UTC – March 30 00:00 UTC
- BMW M3 GTR | March 30 00:00 UTC – March 31 00:00 UTC
- McLaren P1 GTR | April 3 00:00 UTC – April 5 00:00 UTC
- Ferrari Roma | April 5 00:00 UTC – April 6 00:00 UTC
- Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 | April 6 00:00 UTC – April 7 00:00 UTC
- Koenigsegg Regera | April 10 00:00 UTC – April 12 00:00 UTC
- Chevrolet Corvette C8 Z06 | April 12 00:00 UTC – April 13 00:00 UTC
- Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 427 | April 13 00:00 UTC – April 14 00:00 UTC
- Koenigsegg One:1 | April 17 00:00 UTC – April 19 00:00 UTC
- Polestar 1 (NFS Heat Edition) | April 19 00:00 UTC – April 20 00:00 UTC
- Nissan Skyline GT-R BNR34 | April 20 00:00 UTC – April 21 00:00 UTC