The venue is scheduled to host the Saudi Arabian Grand Prix on 5th December – the penultimate round of the F1 World Championship – and will surely play a pivotal role in this year’s nail-biting contest between Lewis Hamilton and Max Verstappen. Predicted to be the fastest street circuit on the calendar, the layout is tipped to contribute massively to the two protagonists’ final three-race duel on the Arabian Peninsula.
EA and Codemasters have also announced some Black Friday price reductions from 19th November, with Xbox and PlayStation players able to try the game for free right now via the platforms’ digital stores, giving players the opportunity to sample a Grand Prix at Monza, as well as a taster of the much-vaunted Braking Point and My Team modes.
The Jeddah Corniche Circuit update is available right now across all platforms, and is sure to help whet the appetites of F1 fans ahead of visits to the new boys of the F1 calendar – Qatar and Saudi Arabia. With the Formula 2 season update also coming this month, this will mark the end of F1 2021’s planned content release schedule.
Are you looking forward to trying out F1’s latest track? Have you enjoyed F1 2021 as much as we have? Let us know in the comments below!
F1 2021 Patch 1.13 changelog
- Jeddah has been added to the game
- Added option to enable or disable Pit Lane Tyre Temperature simulation so cars that box closer to the pit lane entrance are not disadvantaged by colder tyres as they exit the pit lane.
- 2021 Red Bull has been reverted to their traditional livery with a visual update to closer match the real season
- Added option to disable driver moves in career
- Equal performance has been added to Grand Prix mode using F1 2021 cars
- Users kicked from a session due to the timer running out are no longer banned from the session
- Host-spectators will now correctly see the race starts lights go out at the same time as racers
- Addressed an issue where the “Advance” button could disappear from a career save
- R&D progress history screen now looks correct with the increased number of available tracks
- Victory VO can now correctly be previewed within the item store
- Addressed an issue where users could go out of world in photo mode on Imola
- Fanatec CSL DD pedals now have the correct brake and throttle thresholds
- DRS white line has been adjusted on Imola to match the activation point
- General stability improvements
- Various minor fixes