The F1 23 title will include every track in the real-world 2023 Formula 1 season, including the new Las Vegas Strip Street Circuit and Qatar’s Losail International Circuit, from its launch on 13th June.
Existing circuits on the calendar such as Albert Park, Spa-Francorchamps and last year’s newest addition, the Miami International Autodrome, also return.
Three older tracks that featured in F1 22, but are not on F1’s 2023 schedule are also present, helping to build up the online multiplayer options.
F1 23 main calendar tracks
- Bahrain International Circuit (Bahrain)
- Jeddah Corniche Circuit (Saudi Arabia)
- Albert Park, Melbourne (Australia)
- Baku City Circuit (Azerbaijan)
- Miami International Autodrome (USA)
- Imola, Autodromo Internazionale Enzo e Dino Ferrari (Italy)
- Monte Carlo Grand Prix Circuit (Monaco)
- Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya (Spain)
- Circuit Gilles Villenueve, Montreal (Canada)
- Hungaroring (Hungary)
- Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps (Belgium)
- Monza (Italy)
- Singapore Marina Bay (Singapore)
- Suzuka (Japan)
- Losail International Circuit (Qatar) – NEW
- Circuit of the Americas (USA)
- Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez, Mexico City (Mexico)
- Autódromo José Carlos Pace, Interlagos (Brazil)
- Las Vegas Strip Street Circuit (USA) – NEW
- Yas Marina Circuit (Abu Dhabi)
F1 23 bonus tracks
- Circuit Paul Ricard (France)
- Shanghai International Circuit (China)
- Algarve International Circuit, Portimão (Portugal)
In total, there are 23 tracks within the EA SPORTS F1 23 game.
- The enthralling narrative-driven story mode, Braking Point, makes its return with even more drama and action waiting to unfold
- Two incredible racing locations will be making their debut in F1 23 at launch - the Las Vegas Street Circuit in Nevada, USA and the Losail International Circuit in Doha, Qatar
- Incorporating actual F1 team feedback, F1 23's vehicle handling has some significant improvements over the last game for both wheel and pad players
- Red flags make their return to the series after nine years and will add even more drama, with drivers and teams needing to rethink race strategies on-the-fly as the grid returns to the pits
- F1 World is an exciting new way to enjoy the game, serving as a central hub for multiple game modes
If you purchase something from a Traxion.GG link, we may earn a commission. Please see our affiliate statement.