Just in time for the festive period, the latest update for CarX Drift Racing Online is now available on Xbox, PlayStation and PC and it includes several significant additions.
The two new cars in Update 2.13.0 are the Thor E8 and Mira. As is usual for CarX titles, there are no car licences, but if you use your imagination a little bit, one is reminiscent of a BMW i8 and the other a second-generation Toyota MR2.
Several of the JDM-inspired drift cars have new body kit options, Wutend, Wellington S20, and Wanderer L30, Phoenix NX and Wellington S20, plus the Porsche-themed Hummel can now be fitted with a SharkNose design.
When creating your own livery design, you can now paint each individual part in distinct colours, should you wish to recreate the Volkswagen Harlequin effect.
There is also a host of other tweaks to the UI, steering wheel force feedback and online performance, and we’ve included the full changelog below. Let us know in the comments if you’ll be playing CarX Drift Racing Online over the next few weeks.
CarX Drift Racing Online update 2.13.0 changelog
- New mode: TOP-32 championships
- Inactive players automatically dismissed from multiplayer rooms
- Additional game branch with improved optimization and protection from hacking and modifications
- New cars: Thor E8 and Mira
- New Street Tuners DLC body kits for the Wutend, Wellington S20, and Wanderer L30
- New ProFlow body kits for the Phoenix NX and Wellington S20
- New SharkNose body kit for the Hummel
- Fixed car model bugs
- Fixed the issue with saving negative values for the Engine Tune-Up parameter
- Corrected aerodynamic force, pressing cars against the road surface, for the Racing modification
- New loading screen
- Fixed preview for BSB rims
- New mechanism for painting body parts separately
- Improved collision sensitivity in XDS modes
- New Street Tuners DLC sticker pack, plus 3 new free sticker packs
- New soundtracks added
- Improved sounds and music being switched on/off incorrectly
- Fixed the issue with FFB turning off when entering a test track in the dynostand
- Initiation speed in XDS modes and the dynostand are now displayed in the imperial units (mph) as well
- Small tweaks to the singleplayer interface in Time Attack mode
- Fixed issues with the interface disappearing
- Fixed incorrect display for the interface after switching to free camera mode