The Wreckfest v1.72 update is now available for download, for PS4, Xbox One and PC.
After the release of the Wasteland Wreckers previous update, Bugbear and the community found a few bugs which were extremely frustrating for players. This new update will not only include some new bonus improvements but has fixed the major issues players were having.
Wreckfest Patch Notes (v1.72)
- (XB1) A pink Borg cube no longer appears on Dirt Devil Stadium.
- A number of career special events can be now started correctly.
- Fixed a bug which caused tournament damage settings break after tuning the car in the pre-race screen.
This specific bug made Score Streak and Rampage Rush events very tricky.
- Fixed misleading HUD info in the Wreck Hell and Ripper Raid events.
- Installing Bullet fender cuts now correctly removes front flares.
- Fixed clipping issues with Razor customisation parts and added missing fender flares.
- Installing RoadSlayer GT large rear spoiler now removes the stock spoiler completely.
- Removed duplicate Sofa Car tailpipe.
- Improved Big Rig AI competitiveness.
- Improved Killerbee S AI competitiveness.
- Added “Random Large Special” AI Set.