Earlier in the week, all of the teams were announced for this iteration of the Le Mans Virtual Series taking place in 2021-2022 over on the rFactor 2 platform. Through the week on social media, all of the liveries for each car were revealed. We’ve now compiled all of those cars into one video for your viewing pleasure.
The full list of teams is available on our announcement post. There are 38 cars in total, 21 under the LMP2 class and the other 17 under the LMGTE class. The first event takes place on 25th September, so keep it pinned as we inch closer to the start of the series. Let us know which livery you think looks best!
LE MANS VIRTUAL SERIES 2021/22 CALENDAR
- Round 1 – 4 Hours of Monza, Italy – 25th September 2021
- Round 2 – 6 Hours of Spa, Belgium – 16th October 2021
- Round 3 – 8 Hours of Nürburgring Nordschleife, Germany – 13th November 2021
- Round 4 – 6 Hours of Sebring, USA – 18th December 2021
- Round 5 – 24 Hours of Le Mans Virtual – 15th/16th January 2022