Following up from the New Year update to AMS 2, the developers at Reiza Studios have published a hotfix update to address some of the minor issues that have cropped up after the game’s substantial update.
There have also been issues for players looking to buy the Spa Francorchamps track as a standalone item. This has mean that so far, only Season Pass or Premium Track Map DLC owners have been able to get their hands on the new track.
UPDATE: it seems like the issue has been resolved and you can purchase the track here.
There are also some quality of life updates as well with the addition of some championships, weather slots and some slight physics adjustments to various cars to either help balance or realism.
You can read the full changelog below or follow this link to steam.
- Added International GT3, F-Classic Gen1, GT1 championships
- Enabled multiple random weather slots in championship seasons
- Disabled formation lap for championships ith rolling starts
- Fixed FFB per vehicle adjustment in-session
- Fixed FFB adjustment localization
- Fixed Caterham tail lights not working in dark
- Extensive Spa-Francorchamps art pass, performance improvements, object pop-up & wall hole fixes
- Adjusted AI performance through various corners for better balance vs player
- Slightly increased Bathurst AI Grip values
- GT1 physics revisions: Adjusted engine compression curves & added throttle map for all models; adjusted default coast differential setting; Slightly improved Mclaren F1 GTR engine & center of gravity
- P1 class physics revisions: corrected G58 weight distribution; added 10-15kg to AJR cars for better BoP across class
- GT1 AI calibration pass, GT3 AI rolling resistance adjustment to better match player straight speed
- Adjusted roll bar rates in Group A cars (requires setup reset)
- Greatly reduced values for AI simulated times when skipping session (logic appears to have been broken in one of the latter AI code changes so this is a palliative measure to help prevent AI doing much faster times when skipping session until bug is addressed)
- Time Trial mode now includes all the latest content
We’re keeping on top all of the latest racing game updates so you don’t have to. Keep tuned to traxion.gg and follow our social media!