The first update for EA SPORTS F1 22 of 2023 is now live across PC, PlayStation and Xbox and it includes an update for George Russell’s livery design.
When selected in-game, his wheel arches are now the correct blue colour. Huge news.
Well, not really, but perhaps more pertinently for PC players, AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution 2.2 is now supported for those with appropriate hardware, which on paper delivers temporal upscaling for greater visual fidelity.
There’s also a set of small bug fixes, and outside of the tweaks, Series 5 of the cosmetic item collection sub-game Podium Pass is now live. The full changelog is below.
EA SPORTS Patch 1.17 changelog
- Fixed an issue which could lead to there being fewer than 20 drivers in a season in Career modes
- Fixed an issue in MyTeam where, in Quick Practice, there would be no simulation of wear to the Power Unit
- Updated the colour of George Russell’s front wheel arches and driver number
- Added support for AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution 2.2
- Fixed an issue where, in some instances, cross-platform play friends list will be blank despite having friends
- Fixed a crash when selecting ‘Finish Season’ in Real Season Start
- General Stability Improvements
- Various Minor Fixes
- Podium Pass Series 5 now live