The ever-popular F1 2020 game has now been updated to version 1.15, bringing with it a series of small tweaks – predominately to the recently released F2 2020 season.
In December, the game added the recent F2 cars, liveries and drivers to the game for the first time. Now, v1.15 refines these additions with the following changes:
- Marcus Armstrong now has the correct nationality
- Addressed an issue where Artem Markelov would be quicker than intended
- Pedro Piquet now has the correct number on the rear wing
- Addressed an issue where sponsor boards and garage textures were missing on Bahrain for F2 2020
All worthwhile updates, the final point about Bahrain being particularly pertinent as recently, while playing online with some friends, I noticed that some of the brake marker boards were missing around the circuit when using the new F2 cars. Let’s hope this has now been rectified also.
Two minor changes not pertaining to the F2 2020 additions have also been implemented:
- Added the ability to enable equal performance in Time Trial
- Users will no longer incorrectly receive a warning when changing components between Practice and Qualifying
This update is now live on PC, PS4 and Xbox One. It will be ‘coming very soon’ to Google Stadia players.
Alongside the on-going Podium Pass content, the F2 2020 update could be the final major update for the yearly sports franchise, as the team at Codemasters Birmingham is now surely busy developing the 2021 instalment. As ever, stay tuned to Traxion for all the latest news and updates for the Formula 1 video games.