Originally slated to release in October, as of today (15 November 2022) drifters can enjoy the retro racer’s latest version on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S, with Nintendo Switch soon to be added to the list.
PQube and developer Level 91 Entertainment announced via press release that alongside Rivals Edition, the Twilight Rivals Pack DLC is now available in the Epic Games Store, and for Steam, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, as well. Expect a cool single-player Story Mode against the ‘Twilight Rivals’, four fresh tracks that can be reversed, four new cars and more. The same will roll out on the Switch in the near future.
Inertial Drift: Twilight Rivals Edition features the iconic twin-stick control and heaps of brand-new content, including:
- Challenge the ‘Twilight Rivals’ in a flashy fresh Story Mode – You ain’t ever experienced a challenge like this before. Give the ‘Twilight Rivals’ everything you’ve got in the latest Story Mode.
- Groove to the Eurobeat Soundtrack – produced by mixer, Turbo.
- Performance and Quality Modes added – 120 FPS frame rates and stunning 4K visuals for the most spectacular retro styles you’ll ever lay eyes on.
- 24 incredibly unique cars – Featuring coupes, hatchbacks and all the supercars your heart desires. You’ll adore the 24 new vehicles added to the Twilight Rivals’ roster.
- 14 epic tracks – City streets, mountain views and more – plus, reverse each track for a whole new vibe.
- Local and Online Multiplayer – Go head-to-head with your pals both locally and online. And if that isn’t enough to test your drifting abilities, see how well your best laps compare to car-specific leaderboards.
Via Games Press