It was a dominant performance from Erhan Jajovski last time out when the series took on Zandvoort. Jajovski scored a double victory for R8G Esports, claiming the Sprint and Feature victories after claiming the pole positions for both races.
When everything else settled, it was Dörr Esports’ Bence Bánki taking control of the championship lead from the early favorite Christopher Högfeldt.
Next up is round five of the 2022 ADAC GT Masters Esports Championship powered by EnBW mobility+. The top drivers will take to the Silverstone Circuit on Tuesday (12th April 2022) for the fifth race event of the six event season.
Only two race events remain in the 2022 season, as it all concludes next week with an in-person live finale, competing at the Autodromo Nazionale Monza. As always, all of the action can be found live on the Traxion.GG YouTube channel.
Utilising the RaceRoom Racing Experience platform, the 2022 ADAC GT Masters Esports Series has a revised round structure for this year which has led to an entertaining season-long battle for the overall title.
This stacked field of GT3s, featuring some of the best esports drivers in the world, is set to do battle, all of which are racing for their share of the €70,000 prize pool.
28 drivers and four RaceRoom Racing Experience Community race wildcards are scheduled to race at Silverstone Circuit today. The schedule includes both a 15 minute Sprint Race and 30 minute Feature Race which includes one mandatory pit stop. There will also be live qualifying for both races prior.
Can Högfeldt reclaim the title lead back from the underdog Bánki? What about Jack Keithley and Jajovski, will they be able to mount a title run in the next two weeks? Can the defending three-time champion Mortiz Löhner avoid elimination from the championship conversation? You’ll have to tune in to find out!
The race stream will start at 19:15 CEST / 18:15 BST / 13:15 EST / 10:15 PST on Tuesday 12th April and will be live on the Traxion.GG YouTube channel.
2022 ADAC GT MASTERS ESPORTS CHAMPIONSHIP POWERED BY ENBW MOBILITY+ STANDINGS
2022 ADAC GT MASTERS ESPORTS CHAMPIONSHIP POWERED BY ENBW MOBILITY+ CALENDAR
11th January Shootout 1 – Spa-Francorchamps 13th January Shootout 2 – Hockenheim 15th February – Brands Hatch GP 1st March – Watkins Glen 15th March – Nürburgring Sprint 29th March – Zandvoort
- 12th April – Silverstone
- 19th April – Monza, live in person (Alternative, 23rd April, Oschersleben)
ADAC GT MASTERS ESPORTS CHAMPIONSHIP 2022 RACE FORMAT AND TIMINGS
- 19:15 CEST / 18:15 BST – Qualifying (10 minutes)
- 19:25 CEST / 18:25 BST – Race 1 (15 minutes)
- 19:40 CEST / 18:40 BST – Qualifying II (10 minutes)
- 19:50 CEST / 18:50 BST – Race II (30 minutes)
ADAC GT MASTERS ESPORTS CHAMPIONSHIP 2022 ENTRY LIST
- Moritz Löhner – Dörr Esports
- Jakub Brzeziński – Williams Esports
- Bence Bánki – Dörr Esports
- Florian Hasse – Dörr Esports
- Isaac Price – Privateer
- Emre Cihan – Team Fordzilla
- Adam Pinczes – Arnage Competition
- Alessandro Ottaviani – Virtual Drivers by TX3
- Gianmarco Fiduci – Team Fordzilla
- Jack Keithley – Williams Esports
- Leon Rüdinger – Arnage Competition
- Marc Gassner – MRS Esports
- Max Pfeifer – MRS Esports
- Kevin Siggy – Team Redline
- Nikodem Wisniewski – Williams Esports
- Michael Rächl- Dörr Esports
- Leonard Krippner – Dörr Esports
- Martin Barna – M1RA Esports
- Tim Jarschel – MRS Esports
- Marko Pejic – Veloce Esports
- Jeffrey Rietveld – Team Redline
- Christopher Högfeldt – Virtual Drivers by TX3
- Erhan Jajovski – R8G Esports
- Alexander Dornieden – MRS Esports
- Jonas Wanner – Privateer
- Luciano Witvoet – Ballas Esports
- Matija Markovic – MRS Esports
- Julian Kunze – Privateer