Following the exciting action from the first round at Imola, the second round of the rFactor GT Pro Series comes live from the iconic Spa-Francorchamps.
With two different winners last time out, can the Radical’s bounce back from a disappointing first round and find some pace in the Ardennes, or will current Championship leader Luca D’Amelio use his momentum and triumph again in his ballast-free McLaren 650s GT3?
Unlike the tight and twisty Imola track, Spa presents plenty of opportunities for overtaking, so with the reverse grid after the 15-minute sprint race, could someone do the double?
Ahead of this race, we’ll also be treated to a support race from the BMW Sim M2 CS Racing Cup. Check out the full schedule below:
GT Pro Series, Season 3, 2021 schedule (times in CET)
- 19:15 BMW Qualifying
- 19:30 BMW Race Start (20 minutes)
- 20:00 GT Pro Qualification (15 Minutes)
- 20:15 GT Pro Sprint Race (15 min + 1 lap)
- 20:35 GT Pro Main Race (45 Mins)
GT Pro Series, Season 3, 2021 event calendar
1st March 2021: Car draft 8th March 2021: Imola
- 22nd March 2021: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps (late afternoon/early evening)
- 5th April 2021: Silverstone GP
- 19th April 2021: Nürburgring (no chicane)
- 3rd May 2021: Sebring
- 17th May 2021: Indianapolis