The v1.7.13 hotfix update, now live for Assetto Corsa Competizione, adds two brand new liveries to the already ginormous collection.
The first is a slick-looking white Fanatec-themed paint scheme for the Bentley Continental GT3. The second is for the BMW M4 GT4, based upon the BMW SIM Time Attack esports competition from earlier in 2021.
This follows the recent addition of the 2021 GT World Challenge Europe liveries. It should be noted that all livery additions are so far only for the PC version of the simulator at this point in time.
Alongside the two designs, some small bugs have been squashed too, the details of which are below with the full changelog.
Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.7.13 hotfix update changelog
- Bonus BMW M4 GT4 livery for the “BMW Sim Time Attack” series
- Bonus Fanatec-Bentley livery, Bentley Continental GT3
- Fixed duplicate entries in Sprint Championship mode
- Fixed scaling and alignment issues with the updated pedal widget
- Fixed double highlight of certain items in the Game Mode menu
- Fix an inconsistency in rating readouts (it might require further backend update in order to take full effect)
- Minor livery fixes