It wasn’t too long ago that SnowRunner Year 1 wrapped up with a final full season of DLC. Year 2 was announced in some capacity at that time, stating there would be four new seasons to enjoy. This latest 14.1 update isn’t a full season’s worth of new stuff, but there are some fixed bugs as well as some new content to enjoy.
The main attraction in the new DLC comes in the form of two new trucks that bear the TATRA branding, the TATRA 813 and TATRA 805. TATRA joins SnowRunner as the first European brand in the game, the historic company originating in the Czech Republic.
From the Focus Home Interactive forums, it’s explained that the TATRA 813 is “a heavy 8-wheeler boasting incredible agility for a truck of its size” and the TATRA 805 is “a versatile off-road truck capable of traversing the most difficult of paths”.
Each different platform on which the terrain simulator exists might have different fixes as they adapt to the technology they are working with. For example, this update has a specific fix for Steam users which will allow users to properly delete save files, as well as a pair of updates for the Nintendo Switch that improves graphic and sound performance.
The DLC is available for SnowRunner Year 2 Pass owners, however, the pack may be purchased separately. SnowRunner warns that if the TATRA Dual Pack is purchased separately, obtaining a Year 2 Pass will become mechanically prevented by the system.
The SnowRunner Year 2 Pass is available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Steam, or from the Epic Games Store for $24.99 / £19.99. Alternatively, the TATRA Dual Pack is listed for $5.99 / £4.99 separately if you have no interest in anything else coming for Year 2. Check out the full list of changes below and happy trucking across the virtual simulated terrain!
SNOWRUNNER 14.1 UPDATE AND TATRA DUAL PACK DLC
Two new vehicles are available for owners of Year 2 Pass:
- TATRA 813
- TATRA 805
- Fixed a bug where metal rolls could disappear after creation at Black Badger Lake in co-op.
- Fixed a bug where the player automatically entered customize menu after repairing his truck in the garage in hard mode.
- Improved game performance while playing on ultra-settings.
- Fixed controls conflicts in control schemes B and D.
- Fixed a bug where PC the ‘Log Trailer’ mounting fell under the terrain after detaching.
- Fixed a bug where metal detector sounds were not working in some cases.
- Fixed a bug where the truck engine was disabled immediately when the player changed the truck.
- Fixed a bug where the marker was missing on the minimap during the task Log Crossing.
- Steam: Fixed a bug where players were unable to delete local save files.
- Nintendo Switch: Improved draws distance for objects like grass and stones.
- Nintendo Switch: Fixed a bug where the engine sounds were interrupted in some cases.
- Fixed a bug where the stock bumper of ZiKZ 605-R was locked after buying the winch pipe.
- Fixed a bug where the “Snub Heatshielded” exhaust on the International HX 520 collided with the Logging Frame Add-on.
- Improved suspension collision for Khan 317 Sentinel and Zikz 605R.
- Added additional crane sockets for Khan Sentinel.