Eight fresh tracks are on the way to Mario Kart 8 Deluxe on the Nintendo Switch, with the line-up revealed for Booster Course Pass Wave 3
Following the reveal of two tracks during September’s Nintendo Direct, the full roster and launch date have been revealed for the third wave of additional Mario Kart 8 Deluxe tracks.
The Booster Course Pass started in March 2022, and over two years will include 48 new tracks for the popular Switch kart racer across six waves in total.
Wave 3 will include the following eight locations, all appearing in previous Mario Kart titles:
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Booster Course Pass Wave 3 tracklist
- Alpine Pass – Mario Kart 7 (3DS)
- Boo Lake – Mario Kart Super Circuit (GBA)
- London Loop – Mario Kart Tour (Mobile)
- Maple Treeway – Mario Kart (Wii)
- Berlin Byways – Mario Kart Tour (Mobile)
- Merry Mountain – Mario Kart Tour (Mobile)
- Peach Gardens – Mario Kart DS (DS)
- Rainbow Road – Mario Kart 7 (3DS)
If these latest additions follow the theme of the first two waves, we’re in for some riotous fun, especially for the online-using fanbase, with ever so slightly less visual fidelity than the main original MK8 venues.
The Booster Course Pass DLC for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe costs £22.49/€24.99/$24.99 and will include all 48 courses. There’s no additional cost if you already own the Nintendo Switch Online Expansion Pack membership, which also includes a library of N64 and Sega Mega Drive/Genesis games.
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Booster Course Pass Wave 3 release date
7th December 2022.