The second DLC for the much-loved sports car simulator Assetto Corsa Competizione has been released, adding new GT4 machinery to the game. The pack contains 11 cars from the 2019 ‘GT4 European Series’ bringing new manufacturers into the game, and 54 official liveries to choose from.
This much-anticipated DLC will prove a hit for players who struggle jumping straight into GT3 cars, and like in real-world motorsport, the GT4 category can provide the first step in their GT car career.
Here is the list of new metal for players to choose from:
- Alpine A110 GT4 (7 new liveries)
- Aston Martin Vantage GT4 (7 new liveries)
- Audi R8 LMS GT4 (4 new liveries)
- BMW M4 GT4 (8 new liveries)
- Chevrolet Camaro GT4R (2 new liveries)
- Ginetta G55 GT4 (1 new livery)
- KTM X-Bow GT4 (3 new liveries)
- Maserati MC GT4 (1 new livery)
- Mclaren 570S GT4 (5 new liveries)
- Mercedes AMG GT4 (10 new liveries)
- Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 Clubsport (4 new liveries)
It’s not just the cars which the DLC includes, as the pack brings a new GT4 championship mode to the game, either a custom or 2019 championship season available. The DLC is available now from the Steam store for £17.99/$19.99. For now, it’s only for PC players but is anticipated for console soon.
The GT4 content has been launched at the same as version 1.5 which brings a raft of changes to UI, audio, graphics and physics. However, the big addition is to the multiplayer gameplay, allowing players to choose specific sessions, either GT3, ST, Cup, GT4, or multi-class. Importantly you can still battle a KTM X-Bow GT4 in a 720S GT3 in multi-class servers without needing the GT4 DLC downloaded.
We can’t wait to test drive these new cars, let us know in the comments which is your favourite and stay tuned to Traxion for more ACC news.