Developed by Italian studio Kunos Simulazioni, Assetto Corsa features high-quality real-world vehicles and tracks; including sportscars, rally cars, supercars and racecars.
Every track in Assetto Corsa has been painstakingly laser-scanned for maximum accuracy, ensuring every bump, kerb and blemish is reproduced in-game.
The default game – available on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One – features 15 tracks, with extra layouts accounting for a further 20 course configurations. Four more tracks were added as DLC later, increasing the layout roster by ten.
The fabled Nürburgring Nordschleife was added via the Dream Pack 1 DLC pack to the PC version of Assetto Corsa in March 2015. In total, the sim has 19 official tracks with replete with 45 layouts.
The list below is of all the official track content for Assetto Corsa and does not include mods.
ALL OFFICIAL BASE GAME ASSETTO CORSA TRACKS
- Autodromo dell’Umbria – Magione
- Autodromo Internazionale Enzo e Dino Ferrari – Imola
- Autodromo Internazionale del Mugello
- Autodromo Nazionale di Monza (four layouts, including three historic 1966 configurations)
- Autodromo Piero Taruffi – Vallelunga (three layouts)
- Black Cat County (three layouts)
- Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
- Circuit Park Zandvoort
- Drag Strip (five layouts)
- Highlands (four layouts)
- Laguna Seca
- Nürburgring (four layouts)
- Silverstone Circuit (four layouts, including one historic 1967 configuration)
- Trento-Bondone Hill Climb
Kunos Simulazioni also released 11 DLC content packs for Assetto Corsa, four of which contained extra tracks for the sim. These are listed below.
ASSETTO CORSA TRACKS AVAILABLE IN DREAM PACK 1 DLC
- Nürburgring Nordschleife (four layouts)
ASSETTO CORSA TRACKS AVAILABLE IN DREAM PACK 2 DLC
- Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya – Barcelona (two layouts)
ASSETTO CORSA TRACKS AVAILABLE IN DREAM PACK 3 DLC
- Brands Hatch (two layouts)
ASSETTO CORSA TRACKS AVAILABLE IN RED PACK DLC
- Red Bull Ring (two circuits)