There’s an update available for Automobilista 2 members, this one coming on a Thursday afternoon instead of a weekend.
Reiza Studios tweeted about the changes, some of which fixed some ongoing issues while others have been in the works. All in all, a solid update, one sure to please the masses.
Logitech G923 and G Hub users will be happy to know that there’s been some work done for proper integration of the hardware and software with the simulator. Issues such as flickering LEDs and crashing to desktop should be resolved in the new patch.
Seasonal foliage for Cadwell Park, Donington Park, Oulton Park and Snetterton have been added while Brands Hatch has also been updated. Some other general changes, along with some physics, AI, and a minor update for the F-Ultimate are also in this update.
Check out the full changelog below the embedded tweet.
V188.8.131.52 -> V184.108.40.206 CHANGELOG
- Fixed a bug where player could receive instant wrong way DQ for no reason when leaving the pits.
- Disable collisions for vehicles on pit exit in sessions with AI present (prevents AI on main track colliding with vehicle existing pits, pending further updates to behaviour)
- Fixed and issue that could result in CTD when launching the game with G923 device connected and recent versions of G Hub installed
- Fixed Logitech G923 LEDs flickering in menu.
- Fixed an issue that could lead to a false positive/negative cut detection in some rare instances
- Fixed pit exit cut block not immediately issuing a penalty/warning when triggered. (Currently affects Azure, Laguna Seca, and Long Beach)
PHYSICS & AI
- Further updates to traction control system
- Minor tire tread adjustments to GTE, GT3, Stock Car, P2, P3, P4 tires & all wet tires
- Mclaren 720S GT3: Slightly stiffened default front suspension, adjusted diffuser center of pressure
- Minor diffuser adjustments to Porsche GTE, GT3-R & Metalmoro AJR
- Further AI callibration passes
- Further reduction of AI pace while running off the ideal racing line
- Revised Bathurst & Silverstone AI paths
- Further increased AI Grip at Nurburgring (all modern track layouts)
- Added seasonal foliage to Cadwell Park, Donington Park, Oulton Park, Snetterton
- Updated Brands Hatch seasonal foliage
- Brands Hatch seasonal texture update, to match with other brit track standards
- Long Beach: Fixed pit lane exit penalty
- F-Ultimate: Fixed right mirror mapping issue