The third season of the CUPRA SimRacing Series is now open for entry on RaceRoom and is free to enter for all.
The entry process involves online leaderboards to qualify for one of six divisions ahead of 10 races. Every competitor will use the CUPRA Leon Competición TCR car, which features 340 bhp going through the front wheels via a six-speed sequential gearbox. If you are successful, you could win a share of the €10,000 prize pot.
The first round is at the Hockenheimring. Leaderboard qualifying is open now, with the race being held on the 13th May 2021. Simply visit the ‘Competitions’ part of the RaceRoom website to take part.
As a nice bonus, you get to keep the CUPRA Leon Competición for free in RaceRoom after the end of the competition use it across all game modes.
Will you be giving this a shot? Let us know in the comments below.
2021 CUPRA SimRacing Series Race Schedule
- Round 1, Hockenheimring, 13th May 2021
- Round 2, Silverstone, 27th May 2021
- Round 3, Nürburgring Nordschleife, 17th June 2021
- Round 4, MotorLand Aragón, 15th July 2021
- Round 5, Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps, 5th September 2021
- Round 6, Hungaroring, 19th August 2021
- Round 7, Nürburgring, 2nd September, 2021
- Round 8, Monza, 30th September, 2021
- Round 9, Bilster Berg, 21st October 2021
- Round 10, Macau, 11th November 2021